Still Free, And Maybe Easier Than You Think!

June 14, 2013 § 9 Comments

IMG_4513 copy

Due to overwhelming response and a lack of references to classic rock memorabilia, I have extended the “how-you’d-spend-the-$25-you’d-save-not-having-to-buy-$AVED” contest through the weekend. Enter now, operators are standing by!

§ 9 Responses to Still Free, And Maybe Easier Than You Think!

• Nancy Settel says:

well I could mosey up to the liquor store and buy some bright “spirits” to get through a very rainy and tornado infested weekend!!!

• Toni says:

This is my second response ::: you can have any and all of my classic rock memorabilia you want. Of course I get the book in trade!

• Already partway through reading your book and it is a real eye opener. To be perfectly honest, I would spend my $25 on an extra copy to share with the rest of my family and the interns that work with us on our farm. Whether I win or not, I am already going to get the extra copy so I can pass it around. I think what you’ve written here is important and needs to be shared. (They are slow readers, hence the need for the extra copy, but they will all will really resonate with this…)

• Donna Claar says:

Chickens. Definitely more chickens. I would name them Van, Bob, Mick, Tom, Steven, Alice, and Ozzie. And a bag of chick starter.

• Linda says:

I would use the money to buy a book on how to build an arbor for my garden. The one I currently have is cheaply built and falling down. I think I could do a lot better on my own.

• Vonnie says:

Seeing as how my hubby is THE anything-you’d-ever-want-to-know-about-music-Wizard of Oz…I would trade you trying to be able to stump him for the book. Very humble about it he is, but believe me when I tell you this, Ben…he’s pretty good at the trivia stuff, but you’re welcome to give it a shot.

Oh. Wait. What’s in it for you then?….hhhhmmmmm….Ah! Bragging rights if you can actually stump him! Many have tried, few have succeeded. Maybe I could us the money I would save on the book to post an ad on ebay and sell some of the too many stringed instruments that he bought in his former life as a musician. I’m liking this idea the more I talk about it….~Vonnie

• Wendy says:

Well, since I am about to start the process of building my own little tiny house in the woods … I’d use it to go buy me something like a sink at the ReStore! ;-)

• Marek says:

I used the money to buy my friends dinner at a local cafe down the street from your reading in Warner last week. Then they bought a copy of your book & they’re going to share it with me, so… I guess, in an unofficial way, I won the prize!

• Miro says:

I would buy a beautiful bunch of flowers and give them to my beautiful lady and celebrate the fact that I can read this wonderful book as in Australia it isn’t available on iTunes. :-)